Gilgamesh Restaurant Bar & Lounge
Delivery Address: Off Jamestown Road, turn right into Oval Road, turn right into Gilbey's Yard to gain access to the rear delivery entrance of the restaurant.
- What is the dress code?
- We operate strict dress code where no trainers (including designer trainers), sportswear or hats are permitted. We also do not allow any fancy dress or other paraphernalia. Failure to adhere to our dress code could result in your entry being refused.
Dress Code for men: smart shoes and shirt. Ladies: high heels or smart shoes.
- Is there a charge if we bring our own cake?
- There is no charge for bringing in your own celebration or birthday cake.
- Can we pre-order a cake?
- Yes of course, we require a minimum of 48 hours' notice for cake pre orders, please contact the reservations team for prices and details.
- Is your food Halal?
- We have a limited number of Halal options on the menu. Please contact the reservations team for further information.
- What is your nearest tube stations?
- Camden Town and Chalk Farm Underground.
- Can we have access to the bar without a reservation?
- On Sunday - Thursday the bar works on a first come first served basis.
For entry on a Friday and Saturday, please contact the reservations department.
- Can we bring our own decorations and balloons?
- You are welcome to bring your own balloons. We do not allow confetti.
- Are you a child friendly venue?
- Yes, children are welcome in the restaurant. We are an 18+ venue after 9pm, so any guests under 18 would need to vacate by this time. You may also be asked to provide valid photo ID (passport or driving licence).
Do you have a kid's menu?
- We have a kid's menu for under 12s. Please contact the reservations team for prices and menu options.
- Do you have wheelchair access?
- Do you have a cloakroom?
- Is there an age limit?
- We are an over 18s venue after 9pm. All guests will be asked to provide valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) for entry after 9pm. Anyone under 18 will be asked to vacate the premises by 9pm.
- What time does your club open and close?
- Approximately 10pm - 2am on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- If I book a private room, can my guests and I still gain access into the nightclub afterwards?
- Access to the nightclub is included when hiring a private event space. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our events team who will discuss the various options for your evening with you.
- Do you have highchairs?
- Yes, we do. These are available at limited number, please request when booking.
- What music do you play in the club?
- We play commercial house, all-time hits, current chart and vocal house.
- Do you have an age verification procedure?
- Yes, we require photo ID for all guests. We accept valid passports or driving licences, which will be scanned on arrival to the bar/club.